I don’t know about you but FALL is my absolute favorite. I love the warm clothes, seasons, decor, family, fellowship, leaves…. all that comes with fall including fall fashion! I think with all that we have been through over the past “6” months we all can’t wait for some happiness, joy, & the holiday season right?
Dressing for fall can be so much fun & there are so many great sales out there. If you are on a budget & need to be careful on investing in the right items I am here to help you. I’m going to discuss “8” STAPLES that are never going out of style.
8 Fall Fashion Staples
- Trench coats. Having one good classic trench coat in a taupe or black will never go out of style.
- Loafer. A good loafer will never go out of style. You can wear them with jeans, pants, or casual dresses.
- Blazers are too in. I have an off-white one, black, & navy. You can always interchange the look with jeans, skirt or even jean shorts. Anything menswear-inspired has the ability to make anything more cool….
- Animal print everything! You can’t go wrong with blouses, casual dresses, sweaters, shorts, & shoes. GIVE ME ALL THE ANIMAL PRINT!
- Midi skirts & dresses will never go out of style.
- Chunky knits are so in…. Cream, taupe, copper colored look so nice paired with jeans, jean shorts, or cute khakis.
- Tweed anything can dress anything up… from a tweed blazer, pants, or skirt.
- Leather jackets will never go out of style. Invest in one good black leather jacket and it goes with anything…. Over a concert tee & jeans…. Over a silk blouse & jeans……over a casual dress.
7 Fall-Inspired Looks