Valentin’s Day brings out the chocolate in so many. We love chocolate, just admit it. For this Valentine’s Day I give you one of my favorite treats that is actually quite healthy.
Healthy Chocolate Mousse
- Vita Mix or High Speed Blender
- 3/4 Cup Dates soaked in water pits removed and soaked so they are very soft
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Butter
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Raw Almond Butter
- 3/4 Cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- In a Vitamix or high speed blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Next, refrigerate so that it thickens a bit more. Oh, one more thing… You can puree berries as a topping or just add them whole for some extra sweetness.
PS – Here is another yummy chocolate delight to try as well!