I’m so excited to share my One Bowl Gluten Free Pumpkin Brownies recipe with y’all! For years now I’ve been making these brownies, and for some reason neglected to put it on my own blog. So, I decided this would be a perfect fall dessert that’s sure to please a crowd.
Gaby’s been eating these brownies since she was one year old, and like all things sweet, she loves them. Every time I make them they’re gone within 24 hours.
NO, I don’t let her sit and eat the whole pan in one day, but when my husband sees them, he helps himself to a few at a time! He can’t be stopped.
These brownies aren’t just kid-friendly, they’re dad and mom approved, too! Now, I have to tell you my favorite part about these brownies:
THEY’RE MADE IN ONE BOWL!!!! Yes, they’re totally delicious, but THEY’RE MADE IN ONE BOWL!!!!
Can you hear the crowds cheering and all the moms giving each other high fives?! I can!! There is nothing better than a dessert, or anything for that matter, made in ONE BOWL. Don’t you agree?!
Do you understand that when making these Pumpkin Brownies, you literally only have two dishes plus a couple of measuring cups to wash. I don’t know about you, but I am down with that!!
Let me also tell you that these brownies are gluten free, grain free, and made with coconut sugar. If you like real sugar or cane sugar, by all means, use it!
I also use Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips for a couple of reasons: 1.) I love them and 2.) they’re allergy friendly chocolate chips. So, you don’t have to worry about unnecessary ingredients being added, like soy and other fillers. These babies come from real cocoa beans and they taste amazing.
Alright, your kitchen just called and said it wants to smell like a bakery in the fall months. GO! Make these Pumpkin Brownies!!! I promise, you won’t regret it and they will totally put a smile on your kid’s face. There’s nothing better than that, right?!
If you’re interested in more quick and easy recipes, go check out 3 Ingredients Almond Butter Bars!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar or cane sugar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line a 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Throw everything EXCEPT the chocolate chips into one big mixing bowl and mix together until there a no lumps.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy!
- You don't have to, but I like to refrigerate gluten free baked goods. Should you have leftovers, refrigerating helps keep them fresh a little longer!