I don’t know about you but this is my absolute favorite time of year. Nothing makes me happier than putting up my Christmas trees, lights, Christmas candles, elf, wrapping gifts, family Christmas movies… all the things.
We all need to finish this CRAZY 2020 with a BANG! I believe that we all need to believe for an incredible close to 2020. You don’t want to look back and remember not enjoying every day in December.
So what are some things you can do to make this December 2020 a month to remember?
Here are some ideas:
Take fun Christmas photos with the family in PJs, dressed up, by the fireplace
- Make Christmas cookies with the family
- Watch a Christmas movie with the family every weekend with popcorn and hot cocoa
- Go to a local farm, take pictures, and enjoy each other
- Build a bonfire and do s’mores
- Be a blessing to a family this Christmas… buy their groceries or gifts for Christmas
- Pay for the person’s coffee behind you
- Go ice-skating
- Take a drive and look at lights
- Go see The Nutcracker
- Decorate a gingerbread house
- Make homemade eggnog
- Watch old family videos together
- Wrap gifts and watch Hallmark
- Kiss the person you love under the mistletoe
- Watch The Polar Express
- Go sit on Santa’s lap
- Go shopping with the family and max out those Christmas sales
- Host a small ugly sweater party
- Go sledding
- Read your favorite Christmas stories
So many things to do as a family during Christmas… Don’t waste a minute.
Merry Christmas & a Happy 2021,