Valentine’s Day is right around the corner which means that now is the time to start looking for cute sentimental gifts and buying crafts for those upcoming class parties. It is also a great time to surprise our significant other with the perfect date night. Now I know most of the time we ladies wait for the guys to plan a night on the town but what if we surprised them for a change?
Miami is an incredible city with so much to see and offer and even though I have lived here all of my life there are tons of places that I am eager to try. So, I reached out to a few of my favorite Miami Moms and asked what their favorite spots were for the perfect date in the Magic City.
Our Favorite Miami Restaurants for the Perfect Date Night
1. Glass and Vine is located in the heart of Coconut Grove. It has a variety of cuisines but its’ open-air setup and frosé keep its customers coming back for more. Enjoy a nice meal and a nice stroll through the Grove after dinner.
2. Prime Italian is located on South Beach and is the sister to Prime 112. I really love both of these restaurants. They both offer a unique dining experience. The service and food are always on point. Prime Italian is known for its one-pound Kobe meatball. If you love Italian food and an upscale dining experience you will enjoy Prime!
3. Strada in the Grove is well known for their pasta, contemporary atmosphere and I heard that the wine is amazing. It is also a great place for lunch with friends.
4. Joe’s Stone Crab is the place to be if you love seafood. It’s always crowded and a little pricey but definitely worth every penny.
5. Trulucks is my personal favorite. Every time we dine there we feel like royalty. They are very personable and even call you the next day to make sure that you had a great dining experience. I love the rose petals and little notes that they give you when you are celebrating a special occasion. Oh and the red sangria is soooo good!
6. Komodo is a Miami hot spot. It’s Pan-Asian cuisine and trendy vibes make you feel like you are somewhere else. The whole experience is exquisite and if you go on a Friday or Saturday you can keep the party going in the all-new Komodo Lounge!
7. The Brick is a cute spot located in Downtown Dadeland. It’s perfect for lovebirds who enjoy amazing food but may not like large crowds.
8. Kiki on the River is absolutely gorgeous. It brings a taste of Mykonos style to the Miami River. If you love Greek foods, dining along the river and amazing cocktails this place is for you.
9. LaMar by Gaston Acurio is located on the first level of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Brickell Key. The views and the amazing service are what sets this restaurant apart from the others.
10. Cafe Vialetto is known for its warm intimate atmosphere and long wine list. It is a local fave and has been in Coral Gables for over 20 years.
There you have it! Our top 10 favorite restaurants in Miami. Most of these will be extra crowded on Valentine’s weekend so be sure to make reservations or maybe even surprise your partner and go before Valentine’s Day. Now get those outfits ready and book those babysitters!
What is your favorite restaurant in Miami?