BLOOM 2021 DETAILS
Miami Mom Collective presents the 3rd Annual Bloom Event: A Celebration of Motherhood Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from 8-10 PM in person at The Doral Yard, followed by a virtual event on Thursday, May 20, 2021. Virtual Bloom takes place on the Miami Mom Collective website (that’s right here!) and Facebook page. Please be sure to “like” and “follow” the Miami Mom Collective Facebook Page so you don’t miss a thing!
What’s on the website?
This webpage serves as the “Main Stage” for the event. Here you will find info about where to pick-up your swag bags, giveaway details and rules, the Virtual Vendor Hall (check it out after Bloom!), ticket info, and info about Miami Mom Collective.
What’s on our Facebook page?
From 10:00AM – 8:00PM on May 20, we will share information about our outstanding vendors, LIVE Q&A Sessions, and of course — giveaways! Live sessions are noted below. You must have a ticket to enter the giveaways. More info about giveaways is below in the “Giveaways & Swag” section.
- 10:00 AM :: FREE In-Person Pop-Up Workout at The Doral Yard with Glow Fitness Studio (Must pre-register to attend!)
- 12:00 PM :: LIVE Cooking Demonstration with Chef Ralph Pagano of Naked Taco
- 4:00 PM :: Q&A with Dr. Bob Pediatric Dentist
- 8:00 PM :: LIVE Q&A with Baptist Health South Florida + Announcement of Staycation Giveaway Winner
BLOOM GIVEAWAYS & SWAG
Swag Bags can be picked up at The Doral Yard on Wednesday, 8-10PM or Thursday 11-1PM. Swag bags can be mailed for an additional $25 fee.
Bloom ticket holders can enter any and all giveaways on the Miami Mom Collective Facebook Page. You must have a Bloom ticket to enter the online giveaways. Every ticket holder is entered to win the Staycation Giveaway.
- VIP Swag Bag Ticket includes access to in-person and virtual Bloom, a VIP AND General Admission Swag Bag filled with products and prizes ($200+) and the chance to enter any and all giveaways. Cost is $50.
- General Admission Swag Bag Ticket includes access to in-person and virtual Bloom, a General Admission Swag Bag filled with products and prizes and the chance to enter any and all giveaways. Cost is $25.
- Basic Ticket allows you to attend in-person Bloom and enter any and all virtual giveaways. Pro tip: Ask your mom, your Abuela, your friends, your neighbor, strangers on the street (ha!) to get a basic ticket. Why? Because they can enter the giveaways, and if they win, they can give the prize to YOU! (Teamwork makes the dream work!) 😉 Cost is $15.
You can purchase tickets HERE!
Your ticket price helps us cover the cost of the event AND helps support the mission of Miami Mom Collective to continue to encourage, equip, and empower local Moms.
- Miami Mom Collective will publish a new post on the Facebook page every 30 minutes. Refresh your browser often, so you do not miss a thing.
- Save posts to refer to later: Go to the post you want to save and click on the “…” at the top right corner of the post. Click “save link.”
- Like or comment on posts you want to follow and get updates on.
Rules and Disclaimers
To enter online giveaways, you must have a ticket! Because of Facebook algorithms, all giveaways on our Facebook Page will be open until 10PM on Saturday, May 22. No entries after 10PM on May 22 will be qualified to win.
Each winner will be chosen randomly and announced in each giveaway Facebook thread. Each winner will have 24 hours to respond, or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
Giveaway pick-up/delivery will be coordinated with each Sponsor & winner unless otherwise noted. Giveaways open to adults ages 18+ only. Giveaways are in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or any other social media. For any questions contact: [email protected]
How can YOU be part of Miami Mom Collective? We’d love to welcome you!
Miami Mom Collective is active in a lot of places:
- Join our subscriber list! Get useful resources delivered to your email inbox! Click here if you would like to join the Miami Mom Collective subscriber list. We send a weekly newsletter email along with helpful info for local Moms. We promise not to spam you!
- Facebook Community Group
BLOOM VIRTUAL VENDOR HALL: Check it out after Bloom!
It can be overwhelming to research #allthethings to find the resources you need to thrive in motherhood. We have done our best to do the work for you. We have amazing vendors to introduce you to this year!
Our 2021 Virtual Vendor Hall is a curated space of resources that we know you will love. Refer back to the Virtual Vendor Hall after Bloom 2021 to check out the local and national brands that were featured at Bloom this year.
Check back after Bloom 2021 to gain access to the Virtual Vendor Hall!