It’s our Fall Events and Activities Guide featuring Things To Do in Miami! Fall is here, and the city is buzzing with lots for families to enjoy! We may not have changing leaves or dropping temperatures, but we’ve got plenty of fun things to do.
There are classic favorites and some brand new businesses offering exciting options for you and your family to get in the pumpkin spice spirit! Take advantage of the fun family activities and events happening around The Magic City this fall.
Shake up your Thursday night routine and enjoy an afternoon at Fairchild Tropical Garden with the entire family! Take a walk through the Garden and enjoy delicious treats at the Glasshouse Café for both you and your pups. We even have some special activities scheduled! Guaranteed fun for everyone!
Get your tickets here.
Here are some other fall events and activities in Miami worth checking out:
- The Berry Farms Harvest Festival
- Pinto’s Farm Pumpkin Patch, Saturdays and Sundays, October 3 – November 1
- The Little Farm Fall Festival, Saturdays and Sundays, October 10 – November 1
- SWARM’S Not So Spooky Drive-Thru Adventure & Pumpkin Patch, Saturday and Sundays, October 3 – October 31, 11AM – 8PM
- Kiddo-ween Safe Trick or Treat at The Falls, Saturday, October 17, 3PM – 7PM
- Miami Kids Magazine Halloween Drive-Thru Celebration, October 31, 4:00PM – 6:00PM
- Florida Fresh Market Pumpkin Patch at Dadeland Mall
- Deering Estate Ghost Tour, October 13, 7:30PM – 9:30PM
- Haunt Drive, days and times vary, now through October 31
- Miami Book Fair Online, streaming begins November 15
What event from our Fall Events and Activities Guide | Things To Do in Miami are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments!